Join our interdisciplinary panel of experts to explore and identify challenges and treatment opportunities for children and families during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Watch this facilitated panel discussion of Jeremy’s story to be better equipped to:
- outline appropriate language to use with children when explaining the Coronavirus and their current and future environment
- discuss tips and strategies that can help a child feel safe and secure during the Coronavirus outbreak.
- discuss the importance of collaboration and appropriate referrals when supporting a child, their family, and/or carer who are experiencing concerns around their mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Dr Andrew Leech (General Practitioner, Western Australia)
- Nicola Palfrey (Psychologist, South Australia)
- Julianne Whyte (Social Worker, New South Wales)
- Professor Stephen Trumble (General Practitioner, Victoria)