Amaranth Foundation is here to help you because how you LIVE matters.
How Amaranth Foundation can help you in three easy steps:
Choosing Amaranth Foundation as your provider means our team of caring professionals will ensure YOU are enabled to exercise choice and control in the pursuit of YOUR goals and the planning and delivery of YOUR support.
Wrap around care that supports your life!
Plan management is the financial management of the plan supports including making payments to providers, expense claims processing, providing monthly statements for participants and claiming for payment from NDIA.
Financial Intermediary funding applies to registered plan management providers who deliver plan management supports. A financial intermediary will typically possess good knowledge of providers and supports, developed through strong connections in the relevant community.
If you require assistance managing your plan and funding, Amaranth Foundation can help. We are a registered Plan Management provider.
This means we can help you with the financial and administrative aspects of your NDIS Plan including:
- Quick and responsive consultation to meet and discuss your needs
- No invoicing – we deal directly with the NDIA to claim your payments (unless you choose to self-manage your funding)
- Choice about whom you see, who supports you and where this is delivered
- A coordinated approach – you can get most of your services and supports from us, if not we can recommend other services and assist you to link up with these
We will communicate with your providers and ensure your services are being delivered in accordance with your plan and service agreements
- We can set up the financial and service management arrangements to assist you with self-managing the funding for supports
- We can provide a one-off set up of the financial management arrangements to administer the funding for supports
- We can provide ongoing monthly financial management
At Amaranth Foundation, we will take the stress out of connecting and coordinating your supports.
- Helping you to coordinate supports and services from a variety of providers
- Taking the stress out of decision making
- Contacting supports and services directly on your behalf
Assistance with Daily Life
Our services include assisting and organising daily tasks with you so you can feel as independent and organised as possible.
We offer these services in our offices, in your home or in the community, you choose.
- Assistance with self-care – getting ready for the day!
- Assistance with household tasks such as cleaning, cooking, yard maintenance
Assistance with Social and Community Participation
We want to help you engage and involve yourself in social or recreational activities in the community.
We can take you to social events, recreational and leisure activities or simply just out to the shops or for a walk. Sometimes you might just need some company, we can come to you!
Improved Daily Living
We offer a variety of services under improved daily living at Amaranth Foundation.
- Therapeutic support – Individual or Group Counselling
- General life skills – we can come to your home or you can come to us
- Social Behaviour Therapy
Our versatile and collaborative team can support you in the following ways:
Individual advice on managing diet for health and wellbeing due to the impact of their disability
- Our Clinical Nutritionist is able to provide nutrition education around managing a range of health conditions, based on the traditions of food as medicine and dietary planning
- Using an evidence-based understanding of nutritional and dietetic principles, our Clinical Nutritionist is able to educate you in planning and preparing meals and meal plans as well as creating shopping lists
- We offer assisted food shopping trips, internet shopping lessons as well as cooking and food safety lessons
- Support in feeling comfortable when eating out and eating socially
- Group based specialist dietary advice on managing diet for well being due to the impact of their disability.
Individual and Group Counseling
- Management or help with depression, anxiety or mood problems that may be interfering with your sleep, interpersonal relationships, physical wellbeing or concentration
- Assistance to develop communication skills and strategies for your relationships
- Support in overcoming social isolation through one-on-one interaction, social outings and participation
- Help in finding ways to control your thoughts, feelings, activities, and time
Understand the underlying reasons why you might be feeling unmotivated and strategies to overcome them
- Guidance in working towards personal goals to gain a greater insight into your life
- Participate in group sessions with a support network of people who are experiencing similar personal concerns
Community Engagement Assistance
- Assistance to engage effectively in the community through a group approach to help achieve goals, gain insight into their lives and make informed decisions
- One-on-one personalised support to help achieve your goals
Community Nursing Care
Individual Assessment And Support By A Nurse
- We provide specialist nursing care for participants who have high care needs
- Training and supervision of support workers to perform complex care
Community Nursing Care For Continence Aid
- Continence aids: assessment, recommendation, and training delivered by a nurse
Amaranth’s model of care is wholistic and integrative “wrap around” care. It recognizes that not just one person or one profession can offer all the supportive needs of an individual, their family and their caregivers.
Working as part of a team of health care specialists and complementary clinicians, our goal is to provide the best possible outcomes for our clients, their families and caregivers.